Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Writing a persuasive essay

In English, we have been learning to do persuasive writing. In my topic, I have chosen is should we get rid of school uniforms.



I think we should not get rid of school uniforms and if we have to
school uniforms everyone feels good. I think we should keep the
school uniform because it looks good to
wear.i think if we don’t get rid of our school uniforms and we are
using anther team in the sport we are respecting our school.


I disagree that we should get ride our school uniforms. I think we
should not get ride of school uniforms because it looks nice.
I think we should keep our school uniforms because it looks
presentable. I think we should not get ride of school uniforms
because if we do the sport we are respecting our school.
I think if we are out and about and we do good thing people can
come and tell the school. if we don't get rid of our school uniforms
Everyone's fell happy. If we keep our school uniforms we will get a
good comment for wearing our school uniforms.


We should keep our school uniforms because we look good in
it and we respect the school and we can get good comments
about wearing our school uniforms.

3 comments:

  1. good job! i really liked the way you explained your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, Jacob!
    You've put in a lot of effort to explaining your ideas in your writing.
    I agree that our school uniforms look good!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.