Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

wonder work 10


1. after the school break mum found out via
didn't tell her mum about the school play.

2. Daisy doesn't go to school because she was sick lately.

3. there was a science fair set up in the gym.

4. all eyes were looking at August like a compass.

5. people started to wear hearing aids.

6 Justin came over half an hour later.

Image result for august from wonder
7 the school play was so amazing.



8 I Clapp until my hand hurt.


9 I started to push through the crow to find mum.


10 I gave Miranda tightest hug I could give



what am I learning
to find 10 sentences in the book to write

how does this work show my learning

that it is work that synonym

what am I wondering

that he is a nice person




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.