Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

english 2018


  1. We have watched racial and religious tensions at work in A1S3. The Prince of Morocco opens A2S1 with another sensitive issue. What is it?

Mislike me not for my complexion,
The shadowed livery of the burnished sun,
To whom I am a neighbour and near bred.

Don’t hold my skin colour against me. I was born and raised in the sun, which is why I’m dark-skinned. But I’m as red-blooded as any man.


2) If Antonio loses his gamble, he must forfeit a pound of flesh. What must Portia’s suitors give up if they fail to win her? never to speak to lady afterwards
In way of marriage. 
2.


3) Shylock practices ‘usury’. What is this?

the law of nations the law of nature and the law of god


4) Why do Shylock and Antonio hate each other?

Shylock does hate ant onion they like eats other


5) What is Portia’s opinion of the Prince of Morocco- give examples.

they like each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.