Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

forces project

    
My Aim

I want to find out how far we can make a ping pong ball go with one ring of smoke on multiple surfaces.



Equipment


Scissors
Duck tape
Ping pong ball
Smoke machine
Grass
sandpaper( maybe )

gravel
table
Tape measure
Cling wrap
method
  1. To start off, we must collect all equipment necessary for this said experiment.
  2. Now, we will need to get a bucket. When we get this bucket we must cover the opening with duct tape.
  3. Third, we must get a craft knife and make a small hole in the other end.
  4. Now, we fill the fill the cannon up with smoke.
  5. Then, we shall now drop the ping pong ball onto the surface we will be testing the ball on.
  6. Lastly, we will will now smack the bucket on the duct tape part to release the smoke.

    


20170511_123712.jpg


Findings
  1. It was  achieved because we work together.
  2. I don't know because i was not taking part.
  3. I didn't want to do the Vortex cannon and then i work with them.
  4. Work with my group next time.

2 comments:

  1. Heya. I like how your text is decently laid out but I would recommend you to put more descriptive answers next time. See you next time, Zach

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.